Our full COVID-19 Course covers all you need to know to work safely and provide great client care during COVID-19 restrictions. The Course provides a comprehensive range of advice and solutions for everyone in hairdressing, barbering or beauty teams. Taking our full Course also prepares you for the VTCT(ITEC) Level 2 Award in Infection Prevention (COVID-19) for Hairdressing and Barbering Services.
You have 30 days to complete the course from the date of purchase.
The Course consists of 6 Modules, each one containing a number of individual lessons, plus a knowledge check quiz in the middle and end of each Module. There is also a set of optional multiple choice questions at the end of the Course so learners can further test their understanding of all the topics covered.
- Module 1 covers the causes, transmission and effects of COVID-19
- Module 2 covers social responsibility in relation to COVID-19
- Module 3 covers the controls necessary to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Module 4 covers the importance of PPE and hygiene in the prevention of COVID-19
- Module 5 covers potential hazards and risks in salons and barbershops
- Module 6 covers decontamination and waste management procedures